Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wip list

After the last months' finishing marathon there are only 4 projects in my wip basket. 2 Chatelaines (Winter Watergarden 78% and Pomarium10%), the holiday piece from Victoria Sampler (Heirloom Nativity Sampler 95%), and the Stitches around the World (5%).

Winter Watergarden just got to the present very good shape: 3/4 is ready, and since some floss was significantly longer I have finished them, therefore the 78%. I was thinking on finishing it entirely, but after some contemplation I opted for changing it and move with my rotation to Pomarium.

I am seriously thinking what to do with the Around the World piece. I really liked the progress photos and generally I enjoy speciality stitches and samplers. However, it took me quite a long time to start, and I have stitched only a tiny bit and gave up. I will give it another go and if I still do not like it then I will stop it entirely.

For my Nativity I am waiting for a travelling long weekend to have a proper finish: it was always my companionpiece for our holidays, I never stitched it at home.



1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your Chatelaines are looking gorgeous and are definitely worth focusing on.
I also started the Around the World and lost interest. I found the colour changes annoying! Maybe I should have just used green and one other colour!