Friday, January 5, 2018

Another Christmas birdies

Before Christmas I spent the week at home, and I was planning to do a birdie quilt for my cousin. I was postponing-pontponing during the Autumn and early December, and I thought this is going to be a present for next Christmas. But a few days before the day my sewing bug returned and I finished the cuttin and piecing of the top in 2 days, and on the 3rd I even managed some free motion swirls to keep the layers together. I did not take a photo, but I will do it next time when I visit her - because I did manage to finish it before we went and met her family. The design is my 3rd such quilt (first for me in 2014, second for mum in 2015), and the original what I used for inspiration was created by Vicky Bellino at Bloom Creek, the name is House Warming Party.

No comments: